We hope that you and your loved ones are staying well during the Covid-19 public health emergency. As always, our first priority is your health and safety and that of our employees.
We are still here to serve you. Our three Board-certified Dermatologists, Dr. Morgan Magid, Dr. Andrew Calciano, and Dr. Molly Shields, are all available. Some patients can be seen via video conference tele-medicine, and we are seeing patients in our office as well. If you have a history of skin cancer of any type, we recommend that you not defer your regular skin checks.
Please call our office, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (831) 476-2444, to schedule your visit. Our receptionists can help determine if you should be seen in person or via tele-medicine.
We have also implemented additional safety procedures that will further protect both our patients and staff.
- We continue to ask that you cancel or reschedule if you have any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- We ask that only the patient enter the building for their appointment, unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance.
- We have also installed plexi-glass barriers and reduced the amount of seating in our waiting rooms.
- We allow patients to wait in their car as they wait to be called to the examination rooms.
- We also ask that everyone wear a mask while they are visiting our office, as Santa Cruz County is asking that everyone wear a mask in an essential business.
- For our staff, we have implemented wellness checks, as well as extensive cleaning protocols, and distancing standards when feasible.
Dermatology Surgical and Medical Group